OUR MISSION: SOUL GROWTH FOR EVERYONE !
We would much prefer to be mellow and trusting and say nothing except
"Have Fun ! And Good On Ya for seeking your own Soul's Growth !"
Our Attorneys . . . not so much ! They keep telling us the Devil is in the details,
So, please read the following:
Any and all information provided on SoulGrowth.org, MuseList.org ~ And/Or in the "Muse Letter" ~
Is provided - as a service - for your convenience and for educational purposes only,
In a Sincere effort to aid you on whatever Spiritual Path you choose.
1) ALL USERS PLEASE READ ~~ You use any of this information on any of our sites at your own risk and you take any and all full responsibility and liability for any and all ways you might choose to use it. You indemnify and hold harmless Soul Growth, Inc. and all its officers, agents, employees, etc. . . . This website is not intended to encourage anyone to take part in any specific activity or lifestyle. Visitors are advised to use common sense or consult with their family or trusted persons before trying anything that makes them uncomfortable. This website, nor its owners, contributors or volunteers shall not be held liable or responsible for any misunderstanding or misuse of the information contained on this site or for any loss, damage, or injury caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by anything discussed in this website.
The Muse List site. This is like Craig's List for the Spiritually Inclined. More info below.
THE MUSE LIST . . . is a subsidiary of Soul Growth, Inc and any mention of The Muse List or Soul Growth herein shall be interpretted as a reference to both or either. You affirm, by your use of this information and the Soul Growth and the Muse List websites, that you take full responsibility for your own actions and decisions and understand you should use due diligence and do your own research into anything that is said or offered here. Soul Growth has not determined the validity or integrity of any claims or representations made by any other authors, contributors and/or Mentors or any other, on these sites and inclusion of any information on the sites should in no way be construed as an endorsement by Soul Growth.org, Soul Growth Inc., The Muse List nor any of its officers, agents, representatives or employees.
All opinions, offers, and information expressed in all ads in the Soul Growth Muse Letter Emails ~ and/or in the Muse List website ~ are those of their authors and not of the Soul Growth Muse Letter, Soul Growth, Inc., nor the site’s officers, employees, agents and/or representatives.
Unless otherwise stated and affirmed by the person who placed the ad, no products or statements are represented as having been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration [or any other person, agency, or business entity] and you understand that The Soul Growth Muse List is not offering any products with the intention of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any syndrome or disease. In the event of any mention of - or offers for - any medical or any other treatments, nutrition, or any event, health-related or otherwise, we strongly recommend - and by using this site you hereby affirm that you are aware and agree - that you make your own decisions and any action will be made freely and on your own recognizance and - by using The Muse List - you agree that you are indemnifying and holding harmless Soul Growth and the Muse List and all its owners, agents, employees, partners or representatives. We reserve the right to refuse advertising access to anyone, at our sole discretion.
The Soul Growth Muse List is simply a conduit of information and does not claim to be perfect. It is our express intention NOT TO BE INSENSITIVE TO ANYONE. Sensitivity is often up to perspective and personal interpretation. If anyone is offended by anything on this site, be aware that is not our intention and we offer our deepest apologies. We honor your individuality and personal sovereignty and look forward to your feedback.
You affirm, by your use of this information and the Museletter and/or the Muse List website, that you take responsibility for your own actions and decisions and understand you should use due diligence and do your own research into anything that is said or offered here. The Soul Growth Muse List and/or Muse Letter have not determined the validity or integrity of any claims or representations made by advertisers on the site and inclusion of an advertisement on the site should in no way be construed as an endorsement by Soul Growth Muse List, MuseLetter, Soul Growth Inc., nor its officers or employees.
Unless otherwise stated by the person who placed the ad, no products or statements are represented as having been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration [or any other person, agency, or business entity] and you understand that The Soul Growth Muse List and/or Muse Letter is not offering any products with the intention of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any syndrome or disease. In the event of any mention of - or offers for - any medical or any other treatments, nutrition, or any event, health-related or otherwise, we strongly recommend - and by using this site you hereby affirm that you are aware and agree - that you make your own decisions and any action will be made freely and on your own recognizance and - by using The Muse List and/or Muse Letter - you agree that you are indemnifying and holding harmless the Soul Growth Muse List and/or Muse Letter and all its owners, agents, employees, partners or representatives. We reserve the right to refuse advertising access to anyone, at our sole discretion.
You agree that you are only authorized to view and to retain a copy of pages of this site for your own personal use while visiting the site, running an ad or shopping on The Muse List and/or Muse Letter. You agree not to duplicate, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this site unless specifically authorized by Soul Growth, Inc. to do so in writing. The content and software on this site is the property of Soul Growth Inc. and/or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
The information contained in this site, including all images, illustrations, designs and photographs not contributed as personal information or User content are copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property of Soul Growth or its parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies and may not be used without specific written approval.
The site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the Internet. Soul Growth has no control over these sites or the content within them. Soul Growth cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the site is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Soul Growth does not necessarily endorse the content of any third party site, nor can we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Soul Growth for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the site to obtain search results and/or to link to another site. However, if you have a problem with a link from the site, please let us know at and we will investigate the link and do our best to take appropriate action.
Soul Growth does not promise that our sites will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the site or any content, search or link on it. The site and its content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. Soul Growth cannot ensure that files you download from the site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Soul Growth disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties of, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
The contents herein are solely the opinions of Soul Growth and their contributors, and should not be considered as a form of therapy nor advice. There is no guarantee of validity or accuracy. Soul Growth assumes no responsibility for injury and specifically disclaims any warranty, express or implied for any products or services mentioned. If expert assistance or counseling is needed, services of a competent professional should be sought.
This site is operated by Soul Growth, Inc., a Hawaii corporation, with offices in the United States. If there is any dispute about or involving the site, by using the site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of Hawaii.
Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Soul Growth, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your use of the site, including also your use of the site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the site.
This site makes forums and message boards available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
We do not censor comments based on ideological point of view. We only delete those comments that are abusive, off-topic, use excessive foul language, include ad hominem attacks, or include spammy links. We ask that all commenters and forum posters remain respectful of others.
Contact Us. If you have questions about these Terms or want to contact us for any reason you may do so by emailing us at .
Violation of the Terms
You understand and agree that - in Soul Growth's sole discretion, and without prior notice, Soul Growth has the right and may terminate your access to the site, and remove any unauthorized User content. Soul Growth may release user information about you if required by law or subpoena, or if the information is necessary or appropriate to release to address an unlawful or harmful activity.
The Soul Growth Muse List and/or Muse Letter is simply a conduit of information and does not claim to be perfect. We honor your sovereignty and look forward to your feedback.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND UNDERSTANDING.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING !
~ The Soul Growth Team
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING SERVING OTHERS - AS A SOUL GROWTH MENTOR
TERMS FOR SERVICE AS A “SOUL GROWTH MENTOR” -- There are many advantages to being a Mentor, click the banner below for a brief overview. In order to serve as a mentor, you must honestly be a leader in your chosen field(s). Your field(s) must be compatible with the aims of "Soul Growth" and earnestly seek to aid people in their Spiritual Journey. You are welcome to SHARE your message and your "Goods" and services tastefully - as a sincere part of your efforts to help others - but blatant sales pitches will not be allowed. You take full responsibility and liability for the veracity and efficacy of any information, product or service you place on this site.
WISDOM SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
Put your absolute best foot forward in presenting your Wisdom. Each subject discussed must be truly chosen to be of aid to those who are on "Any Spiritual Path" or on a specific Path. The best Wisdom would be between 250 and 2,000 well-chosen and carefully written and presented words. You should include your web site(s) and Email and please include a short bio of yourself or your business entity with your first submission.
We may choose not to use your Wisdom if:
- You don’t complete the submission. Perhaps you forgot to include a title or didn’t include your name, etc.
- It is obvious that you do not have the rights to your submission.
- Your article is not genuine “Wisdom” with the goal of helping others, but appears to be blatant sales or "spam" (a marketing pitch or has too many links in the text, or advertisements for local businesses).
- Your subject matter or format is not relevant to Soul Growth.
- Your Wisdom is a copy or repeat of other Wisdom we have already presented or
- Is poorly written or otherwise inappropriate.
Requisites -- By presenting your Wisdom:
- You give your word that you are author of the article and/or own 100% of all copyrights therefor and/or have permission from the owner or author to share this Wisdom with our Soul Growth audience.
- Of course, YOU still have ALL RIGHTS to use your wisdom at will and you may submit your own articles that have been published elsewhere.
- You agree to allow Soul Growth, Inc. to share your Wisdom on all of our WebSites or The Muse List or any of our E-mail newsletters and in our RSS Feeds. You grant these agreements to Soul Growth, Inc and any successor or future owner of its assets.
- Soul Growth Inc. only agrees to include your name, any title (and, in some cases, your mini-bio - if you provide it) with any use of your Wisdom – and grants or implies no other rights or use.
- You hereby completely indemnify and hold harmless Soul Growth Inc and all its owners, managers, employees, Mentors, volunteers and/or agents from any liability or responsibility for anything you place on this site or in any of Soul Growth Inc's presentations, projects or advertising or anything you do or say off this site.
If you want to ask us a question, make suggestions of serve as a Mentor: Be sure to add this to your address book/whitelist/list of approved senders in your e-mail account to ensure that you will actually receive our messages to you.
YOU ARE TO BE WARMLY ACKNOWLEDGED FOR EVEN CONSIDERING HELPING OTHERS !
THANK YOU !
IF YOU USE THE MUSE LIST
OR CONTACT ANYONE THROUGH THE SOUL GROWTH (or any other) COMMUNITY . . .
In our experience, most people who use Soul Growth and/or the Muse List sites are fine people who truly want to help.
With so many personal connections being facilitated through The Muse List, incidents of crime or ill will are always a possiblity. So it is extremely important to use common sense in your online transactions - just as you would in your daily life. These suggestions are only offered as a courtesy and we hope you will be diligent and take full precaution at all times but - SHOULD a situation arise in which you would meet someone in person, please remember to:
• Insist on meeting in a busy public place (like coffee houses etc.)
• Do not meet in a secluded place, or invite strangers into your home
• Be extra careful if the transaction involves large amounts of money
• Make sure someone knows where you're going
• Be certain to have your cell phone with you
• Consider taking someone with you
• Keep your eyes open and your intuition on high alert
We want to make sure that everyone is safe and happy and able to continue to seek their own "Soul's Growth".
5) TIPS TO HELP YOU AVOID SCAMS AND SCAMMERS
• WHEN MONEY IS INVOLVED, ALWAYS TRY TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE YOU CAN MEET IN PERSON - this will avoid most scam attempts.
• NEVER WIRE FUNDS VIA WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM or any other wire service - any requests to do so are likely a scam.
• MANY PEOPLE NOW USE FAKE CASHIER CHECKS & MONEY ORDERS, and BANKS WILL CASH THEM AND THEN HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE when the fake is discovered weeks later.
• THE MUSE LIST DOES NOT TAKE PART IN ANY TRANSACTIONS. We do not handle payments, guarantee transactions, or offer any type of "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
• DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION (bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)
• MAKE SURE YOU TRUST THE SELLER AND SHIPPER BEFORE YOU ENTER TRANSACTIONS THAT INVOLVE SHIPPING OR ESCROW SERVICES.
• DO NOT RENT HOUSING WITHOUT SEEING THE INTERIOR, OR PURCHASE EXPENSIVE ITEMS SIGHT-UNSEEN.
• DO NOT SUBMIT TO CREDIT CHECKS OR BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR A JOB OR FOR HOUSING UNTIL YOU HAVE MET THE INTERVIEWER OR LANDLORD/AGENT IN PERSON.
6) IF YOU ARE A VICTIM OF A SCAM . . . CONTACT
U.S. Federal - Google or call . . .
• Internet Fraud Complaint Center
• FTC Video: How to report scams to the FTC
• FTC online complaint form
• FTC toll free hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
• Consumer Sentinel/Military (for reports from services members or their families)
• SIIA Software and Content Piracy reporting